(Recent research is partially supported by an NSF Grant DMS-0600801)
• Motivic complexes over finite fields and the ring of correspondences
Pure and Applied Mathematics Quarterly (Tate issue), 5 (2009), 1197-1228
• Values of zeta functions at s= ½. [PDF]
IMRN (International Mathematics Research Notices) 25 (2005), 1519-1541.
Selecta Mathematica 11 (2005) no. 3-4, 325-347.
Operator Algebras: The Abel Symposium 2004, 15-60 The Abel Symposium 2004
Advances in Mathematics, 198 (2005), 36-42 (volume in honour of Mike Artin).
• Integral motives and special values of zeta functions (with J. Milne).
• One-motives and a conjecture of Deligne,
• Extensions of abelian varieties defined over a number field, (with M. Papanikolas),
• Motivic complexes and special values of zeta functions (with J. Milne).
• Variations on a theme of Euler (aka higher Euler characteristics)
• Duality of Albanese and Picard one-motives, K-Theory. [DVI]
• From Jacobians to one-motives: exposition of a conjecture of Deligne,
The Arithmetic and Geometry of Algebraic Cycles (