The experience of education, research and activities
[ Bookmark ] [ Print ]
- Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing(AMSC) Program
- University of Maryland, College Park
- Candidate for Doctor of Philosophy, Major: Applied Mathematics
- Overall GPA: 4.0.
- Department of Scientific and Engineering Computing
- School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University
- Bachelor of Science, Major: Applied Mathematics
- Overall GPA: 3.7, Rank: 3/30.
- National School of Development
- Peking University
- A Double Major in Economics, Bachelor of Science
- Overall GPA: 3.9, Rank: Top 10/600.
Conferences and workshops
Research and Publications for research topics
The 10th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential
Equations and Applications,
- Talk (SS72): Numerical methods on kinetic flocking models.
- Talk (SS102): On multi-scale representations of flocking models.
Collective Behavior: Macroscopic versus Kinetic Descriptions,
Imperial College, London.
- Talk: TBA.
Dynamics and Numerics for Non-local PDEs and Related Equations in the Physical and Biological Sciences,
Iowa State University, Ames.
Modern Persppectives in Applied Mathematics: Theory and Numerics
AMS Sectional Meeting: Special Session on Recent Development on
Hyperbolic Conservation Laws, University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Talk: Critical thresholds on Eulerian dynamics and
applications for non-local models.
PDE Geometric Analysis Seminar, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Talk: Global classical solution and long time behavior of macroscopic flocking models.
2014 Joint Mathematics Meeting,
for more honors
- Ann G. Wylie Dissertation Fellowship
- SIAM Student Travel Award
- AMS Graduate Student Travel Grant
- Kaplan Travel Grant
- Mark E. Lachtman Graduate Student Award
- Jacob K. Goldhaber Travel Award
- Kaplan Travel Grant
- Graduate Fellowship in University of Maryland
See More info
for more personal inforamtion
- Computer Skills
- A master of mathematical software, such as Matlab, Maple, Tex.
- A practiced programmer. Familiar with C++, Python, htm, ASP.
- An advanced user of multi operation systems: Windows, Linux and MacOS.
- A designer. Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks.
- Language Proficiency
- Chinese, native language. English, fluent. Japanese, beginner. Learned 1 year.
- Personal Interest
- Playing piano and keyboard. Playing tennis and pingpong.